18.12.12

Dr. Martens

While I was in London I saw so many people with Dr. Martens, and so many shops (They are originally from England) so I decided to make a post about it. I took lots of pictures of shops and the shoes inside. Dr. Martens (or Air Wair) are trending and becoming more casual than before, yet they're timeless. They've always kind of been in fashion, even my mom used to wear them! You might recognize them by their yellow stitching. I got mine second hand and personally find them much more comfortable that way. Otherwise they can be stiff and can have some getting used to. I LOVE the purple velvet ones, (as you will see later on in the pictures.) But I have the dark blue ones (as you might have seen in my previous Episode Outfit post.) I personally don't really like the longer boots, or the heels; I like the main/original model (as shown in most of these pictures.) Though I also like the really short ones (also as shown in the pictures.) I hope all these pictures give you some inspiration for new outfits! xx
(if you want to check out their website, here it is: http://www.drmartens.com/)









No comments:

Post a Comment