Haaii guys,
So recently I went to a drugstore and got a few new products that I hadn't tried before, and I thought I'd do a little review! I got the Maybelline One by One Volum' Express mascara. I really really like it, the brush is great but I bought it especially because there was sale so I got it for only €10. So I'm really happy with that. Next I got the Dream Fresh BB Cream, also from Maybelline. I actually never tried a BB cream to be honest, I'm not very much of a make-up expert but I absolutely love it. It leaves my skin moisturized and doesn't cause pimples woohoo ;) Next I got a face cleanser + moisturizer, both from Formula 10.0.6. I have been applying the cleanser first, then the moisturizer daily for about a week now and I actually see a difference. My skin is clearer and my pimples and blemishes are fading. The cleanser does leave my skin a little dry but thats why I bought the moisturizer which really hydrates my skin. And last, I bought a simple eyebrow pencil from L'Oreal. I'm really happy with my purchases and I hope you
guys enjoyed. And I really do recommend all of these products(:
xxx,
Little Circus Girl

No comments:
Post a Comment