Hey guys ♡
As you might have seen from one of my previous posts, I was looking for a cleanser and a moisturizer/creme and i got them from formula 10.0.6 but recently its been making my skin really dry and sort of bumpy, so not clear at all. Though the cleanser did remove the oils from my face, it just wasn't something that I should use daily. So I don't recommend it if you have sensitive skin. They do have another one especially for sensitive skin but I thought I'd just buy something good that I know works. I will always recommend Vichy because it doesn't contain such harsh chemicals, Its really moisturizing and it always smells very natural. I bought the Aqualia Thermal moisturizing creme and a cleanser that cleans, removes makeup and calms the skin. It doesn't completely remove oils but I feel that its very natural and leaves you feeling fresh. Then as Vichy is so nice I got a bunch of gifts extra. A hand lotion, 2 lip balms, a super cute little bag and a few testers (foundation etc.) I honestly recommend all of these, like I said before I love Vichy. Hope you guys liked this little review!
xxx,
Little Circus Girl
Thanks lovely x
ReplyDelete