Hey guys,
here I am with a quick ootd. Here I'm wearing my recently purchased sweater and pants from ZARA and underneath my sweater a white sheer blouse from H&M. As shoes I'm wearing my blue velvet creepers and I put my hair into a simple bun.
Enjoy!
xxx,
Little Circus Girl

Hey, I am absolutely in love with your style. It's so gorgeous and unique :) Love the orange on you, it complements you well.
ReplyDeleteHope you could enter my giveaway: http://lucid-stars.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/necklace-giveaway.html
Much love, Rach xx
lucid-stars.blogspot.com
wow thank you so much! thats so sweet! i entered, lovely necklace:) and thanks again for your comment xx
Deletethat`s great<3
ReplyDeletethanks love <3
Deleteje hebt echt een geweldige stijl zeg!
ReplyDeletedankje! jij ook! x
Deletecool look!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI follow you on bloglovin!!
follow me back?
Thanks so much! and I'll have a look at your blog babe x
Deleteamazing outfit! love the combination with your creepers <3
ReplyDeletelondonandcoffee.blogspot.com
thankyou so much! x
Delete