5.4.13

ZARA Haul ♥

Hey guys!
Recently I purchased some Spring/Summer items from ZARA and I thought I'd share what I bought! (I actually ordered this online a few weeks back, so I'm sorry it was a little late!)
I'm really seeing a huge "spring trend" I guess which is patterned pants. Patterns like floral, sort of aztec patterns, kind of plant/organic inspired patterns just anything with COLOR! ♡
These pants came with a cute little leather belt and they go about mid-calf. I also got a super statement sweater; its a bright, bright orrangey/yellowish color and it had a very boxy fit. I think it would look AMAZING with a white collard blouse underneath and a pair of light wash boyfriend jeans (sadly I don't own those) so I would wear it with the pants from ZARA to go full out!
I also got a super cute pair of silky shorts, (also going along with the pattern trend) and I think they're SUPER cute and SUPER comfortable. And last I bought just a simple white, baggy, tee with a cute little pocket. Hope you enjoy!
xxx,
Little Circus Girl

Sweater - €39.95? (not sure)
Shorts - €39.95
Pants - €39.95
Shirt - €16.95














2 comments: